Friday, October 17, 2008

What They Called Soulmate - Agnes Monica

Not all Indonesian love this song, but I think this is one of the best song in her album, Waddup A..?!
I wish she will have this kind of music on her next album. Yosh Agnes!

What They Called Soulmate - Agnes Monica


I See You Standing Here
watching You Breathing My Air
holding Hands With Someone Else
feel This Love That I Bare


(*)
why You Said Your Love To Me Won't Ever Die
when You Know That It's Only A Lie
why You Made Me Trust
that It Love, Not A Lust
days Were Gone,I'm Still Standing On

reff:
to Love You Is Something That True
no One Can Tell Me That's What I Can't Do
to Want You Forever Just You
to Loose The Thirst Drink The Water From You
don't Wanna Deny Our Faith
we Are What They Call Soulmate
the Promise We Made

(*)
f#m B
they Tell Me The Love We Had
shouln't Happen By Any Reason
but To Feel Once Your Love
making My Life More Complete

Back to reff (*), Reff

bridge:
if I Could Do Anything To Show That I Need You
there's So Many Reasons I Could Never End Baby
i Wanna Show The Whole World Of How You Once Loved Me
i Don't Wanna Cry No More Feeling This Love......Wasted By You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!