Saturday, October 4, 2008

A change

Today.. is a crying day.

Now I know how it feels. I don't know when i can get over it - really, I have no idea.
If I can make a wish, I want to sleep and stop the time.
It feels like I don't want to face tomorrow.
Or if possible, cut out my memories and throw it away. Or if only I can change the past, I wish we didn't have too many memories.

Starting from that val in Tidar. Through the storm. To the nicest memory in Tumpang. Then to the tragedy when everyone started to notice. Next to the first anniversary. Then to the reunion in Singapore. to the second anniversary. Then the best 17th b'day. To the happiest holiday in Malang. Through the worst 17th b'day. Everything stays beside my heart vividly. I want to treasure them, but it's killing me.

I will open my mind starting from tomorrow (hopefully). My hope for the future, the next man would be my partner in life. No more hurt like this.

Bottom line: today I'm officially single.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!