Wednesday, October 22, 2008

AB Three

AB Three (still with Lucy)

Oh my, I'm in a nostalgic moment right now. I just finished cleaning my room (yeah, 4 am int he morning, lol.), then I found in YouTube.com my fave group, AB Three.
The way they sing,has its own characteristic with excellent harmony. Oh.. just love them!
By the way, they won Asia Bagus (Asia Singing Competition) for the first place. I still remember I used to watch Asia Bagus, may be when I was about 5. hahaha. How I miss my childhood.
Thanks to the uploader in YouTube. =)

We are One - AB Three


Stay with Me - AB Three


Hari-hari Bersamamu - AB Three

Well, I wish they are still with Lucy. It is not that Chyntya is not that great, it's just that I miss the unity of them. hehehe. =P
AB Three today


Enjoy the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!