Friday, October 3, 2008

Singapore Biennale

Wawawawawa. I tried for 5 days to post the cbox,but can't. Then today I tried to twist my eyes,look for the html tags, and it's finally there today! Let's chit chat. lol.

Well today, I can't believe that tomorrow is the 3rd October. The time has come, but still no sms or phone call. So I decided to join Singapore Bienalle 2008 tour.


Well, Biennale is Italian for "every other year" and can be used to describe any event that happens every 2 years. It is commonly used within the art world to describe an international manifestation of contemporary art (for example, the "Biennale de Paris" which was created in 1959 by André Malraux. The word is spelled identically ('biennale') in French. English speakers sometimes use the equivalent English word, biennial (for example, the "Venice Biennial") in speaking or writing of such events.[link]

For further explanation, just visit this site.

I can't think of anything right now. I'm so lazy to do the assignment. =,="
I have no spirit at all. So anyone can help me to get over this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!