Monday, December 21, 2009

Indonesia!

Well.. It's almost a month.. Oh, indonesia is still the best place to live.. This is where i belong (yes, I'm still struggling to accept singapore to be a good place. :( )..

I just love indoneisa..

Yes.. My family's here.. My boy's here.. My best friend is here.. The memories are here.. They are here, in indonesia..

Well.. it is a bit hard for me to see that holiday's almost over.. Schedule is out (although i still don't know which class i am in..).. The C class is gone.. The pain is back.. Homesick is back..

i know.. I know.. I don't have to feel it now, but somehow i can't stand it.. Hmm..

One of the things that makes me stand strong in singapore is my great mano-like friend, Devina.. Another thing is my lovely C classmates.. Another thing is sale.. Ahahahaha..

Ok then.. i can't continue writing, or else i will be crying alone in my bedroom.. No way.. :(

Good night everybody..

Miss you, and i will always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!