Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When..

Well, it's been 10 days since I went back to Indonesia.
These days, I've got nothing to do at home. All I did was just watching television, specifically actress's gossips.

Quite a lot of weddings, but a lot more of divorce. Then I wondered why could that happened? When will a couple find their true love and wed and no divorce?

Then I found this statement:
"Love is just a feeling, but relationship is a commitment..."

And one more thing, he/she will find his/true love when they appreciate their partner. It is when they stop thinking "oh well.. there is always another woman/men outhere..". It is when they start thinking "I will not let this relationship down, and I will commit to this relationship no matter what will happen in the future, we will walk and face them together because we know that we are actually one"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!