Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just one week.

I've been here, in Singapore, just for a week and yet it feels few weeks already. Another 15 weeks to go. I miss home, yeah, I'm feeling homesick for past few days. Still, I can not consider Singapore as my "home". I miss home, miss my bed, miss my parents, miss my room, miss "welcome home" feeling.

Lesson starts tomorrow, and I try to be ready for it. I hope those coming assignment will help me to think less and do more and make me busy. Why? I became so melancoly these days because I thought a lot - negatively,of course. I'm trying to change the way I thought, the way I acted. I knew I shouldn't think too much about problems and enjoy what i've got for today, but I couldn't. By the time I was alone, this annoying brain started to think, rewind those unease feeling, and predict what's going to happen.

Now I promised my self to :
1. Smile more often
2. Be more patience (at least, became who I was)
3. Stop blaming others

If anyone see me breaking or forgetting these promises, please help me to remember and change. Thanks before. =)

2 comments:

  1. Connie! ciayoo!
    well school isnt always fun but who knows what will happen in uni. ryt? hahah.
    have a good week and semester ahead!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoo hoo.. maen balon aja dud.. hehee.. be strong. GBU

    ReplyDelete

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!