Friday, November 28, 2008

Hmmm.

Just past view days I got bored at home. Yeah, i'm freaking out. But I need to be home, helping him. Everyday activity is just looking through people's facebook, waiting for school result, reading novels, and sometimes cooking.

Then last Thursday, I got the result from Lasalle. It wasn't horrible though, even my parents were so glad about that. And so did I, thanks God about that. But deep2 inside, I did wish to get better unexpected one, just like in foundation.

I tried to take an IQ test in facebook, and I wished an expected result - a high-almost-perfect IQ. But it turned out 113. Somehow I want to deny that, putting blame on my mobile phone that rang during the session. I expect something hillarious, something to be proud of.

Then I ask, WHY,GOD? Why you create me as an ordinary girl with ordinary talent. A girl with lots of weaknesses who can't be the first in the class, who can't be the perfect friend, who don't have a body like most girl wants. Why?

I tried to figured about this. Then I found this answer:
I need to accept all of this. If God create me to have one of those, I will surely be very overconfident,arrogant and ignorant. Yeah. Then it is better to be like who I am now. So, I thank You God. =)

Well one of the proof of this will be posted next time. I need to transfer the photo first. =)

Ps. thanks to my friends, best friend, family, and esp. to Vid. You give me strength. =)


(nice, huh? this was taken this evening. boring evening.lol.)

2 comments:

  1. yea yea yea.. everyone has their own strenghts and weaknesses beb. You're very good at music, art, and all of those things. You're also very smart,, how many A's have you got in your O and AS level exam? remember? Thx God for what u have now. He gave u the best, and the most appropriate for u. What u should do is work harder, concentrate more, and pray. That's all beib.. hehe.. ciayo ok.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know beib, it seems that i was very good at art, but when you go to the outside world you will see that you are not. you are not that good. Anyway, thanks a lot beib! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,please drop your comments. Feel free to give comments, critiques, or give some advice. Cheers!